About the Pue-Fulton Farm Museum
This original construction of this historic farmhouse dates to 1850, with additions in 1865 and 1907. Once spanning over 50 acres, this property still includes the restored original house, as well as a spring house/smoke house. The house features a public meeting space and two exhibit rooms.
The former parlor depicts a mid-19th century farmhouse, with period appropriate furniture and panels describing the property and owners. The former dining room is dedicated to the history of agriculture in the county. Open on Sundays from 1-5 pm or by appointment, the house is on 3948 Cooks La. in Ellicott City and is free to the public.
Sundays 1-5 pm
3948 Cooks Lane, Ellicott City, MD 21043
Exhibits and Meeting Space
There are 2 exhibit spaces in the museum. The front room tells the history of the property, information about the owners, and features period-appropriate furniture.
Learn about the property’s history and the land owners.
The rear room tells the story of agriculture in Howard County with an illustrated timeline, as well as period-appropriate farm tools and medical equipment (Pue was a physician).